Pages - Menu

10.21.2013

Travels- Istanbul

Mosque in Istanbul
Lunch with our dear friends the Powers!
The Blue Mosque
The Blue Mosque

Haggia Sophia
These next three pictures are from our first day spent in an archaeology museum.

Ummmm... Yes, I'm fully aware that I've completely dropped the ball on blogging of late. Sorry to all of my patient friends waiting for trip pictures!!! The trip was wonderful! It seems like ages ago and yet the memories are still very clear and vivid. The blue sky, the precious friends, the rocking ship, the delicious food, and the powerful lectures and sermons. I have days where words seem to write themselves down on paper for me, today's not one of those. I feel like these pictures tell a story on their own. They express my heart, what I remember, what I loved, what I learned. So, here are some of my favorite shots from each location. I'm just going to let for now stand alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment