Pages - Menu

5.08.2013

It's a Miracle... SERIOUSLY!!!

Drum roll.... 
I officially have a Facebook Page!! YAY!
No really it's a big deal, I thought setting it up was going to be the end of me. It was close but I survived:) You would think anybody could set one up but you know me and my INCREDIBLE computer skills. To make things worse someone had already stollen the page Meghan B. Photography so I had to go with Meghan B. Murphy Photography. I was so frustrated, I was furious at those people for stealing my name and trying to make it harder on me. "Don't they realize how much trouble I'm already having?!". Then I realized they probably weren't trying to make it harder for me and they kind of had just as much right to Meghan B. Photography as I did:)
Well anyways...
It's complicated. No, I'm complicated. 
So, please be sure and get on Facebook and like my page. Thanks so much to all of you faithful blog followers. Your support is greatly appreciated!
Meghan

p.s. I think this link will work... no promises!!

2 comments:

  1. yay! Congrats! I'm actually just about ready to launch my fb page and website as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How fun! I can't wait to see what it looks like:) I'm just now getting someone to help me with my website.

      Delete