Pages - Menu

5.05.2012

The Spotlight is On US!


This past week we spent time in Charleston studying the historical markers there and I've come away with a LOT that I want to remember. But there is one thing in particular that I wish not to forget. The spotlight is on you and me. We're the future of our nation and what we choose to do with what we've been given can change the world. Yes, throughout history it only took several determined men to change the tide of a nation for good or for evil. So I'm asking you to stand up with me for truth, to be faithful in what we've been given and to study hard to learn from the mistakes others have made in the past. You are the hope of our nation... the spotlight's on YOU!

"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it."
-Winston Churchill




1 comment:

  1. Hey, it was great getting to meet you and your family on the tour.

    Neat blog. Great thought provoking post. Love the Churchill quote.


    -Hunter

    ReplyDelete